Welcome to Newhaven Cricket Club
Newhaven cricket club is located near the harbour mouth of the ouse river in fort road recreational ground it was started in 1870 by lord sheffield. The Club as it stands has 3 saturday teams and one sunday and a youth section ranging from ages 9’s-16’s. In the previous years the club has had many successes ranging from league titles to consecutive promotions in the East Sussex League as well as the completion of a new club house funded by Lewes Council, Newhaven Council, Viridor and the James Daniels Memorial Fund. Please browse the site and feel free to contact any of the named member for details.